Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wildflowers and Baby Fruit!

Its Wednesday. I have to hand in a photography assignment on Friday. Should get started on that xD And so, the dog and I set off on  a whirl wind adventure to complete my mission >8D

Dog.

My task for this assignment is to take a panoramic shot, and 4 macro shots.

And once again I took pictures primarily of flowers ^^; I do hope my teacher likes flowers...




Mums taking me out tomorrow to take the panoramic shot, then it'll be an all night to get everything ready in time >8D Since when have I become that dedicated to school.... Eh, Im doing well for once, its not so bad~

And then I remembered some images I took whilst in Japan that I had taken with the intention of turning into a panorama. So, I stuck some together >8D





Anyway, Luka Sandplay dress is almost complete! Just have to add the bling to the skirt, finish the bottom edging and add the grommets to the corset, finish off the neck band of the top and finish off the bow. Oh, and gloves and the head thingy~ So yeah, going good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...