Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Photography

Well, since neither my sewing or my reptile tank has gotten any more finished (Yes, I actually did my school work on the weekend instead of my tank), I thought Id share one of yet another of my hobbies - Photography.


When I was little, I loved taking pictures of stuff, namely the animals. Not that I was any good at it though! And so, I went through a phase of wanting to become a wildlife photographer.
Then my camera broke.

So I got a new one. Which I had no idea how to use. So I pretty much lost all motivation to do any sort of photography. But, one day whilst fiddling around with the camera, I got these photos -











Which at the time, I thought were pretty damn good! But lugging around that giant camera and such, I gradually phased out of it and lost interest. Went to Japan, got some good shots (Which I might put up later), and then was informed that the History class I was enrolled in and had just purchased books for, doesnt exist. Hm. Now what?

Photography? Eh, sounds easy, why not.

Turns out it isnt. Finding decent stuff to photograph is actually a mission and a half when your confined to your home. Which calls for a bit of imagination. And if imagination means taking artistic photos of weeds, then so be it!




And a few more on my Deviant Art page

I think you should be able to click on the pictures to get more info on them individually, as they are all linked to their dA pages. Edit: Turns out you cant :/. As you can probably tell, I like macro and artistically cropping xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...