Saturday, May 14, 2011

Latest Hobby - Zoo Tycoon 2 Animal Mods

I have just a few too many hobbies I think...


Anyway, my latest, as the title says, modding Zoo Tycoon 2 animals! I love ZT2 and I have been meaning to try modding for a while, considering one of my favorite aspects of the game is that you can continue to add to it, new animals, new objects. And so, heres my first attempt -


A Golden Tabby Tiger!

He isnt for download, and probably wont be for quite some time, as atm I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the coding. But I found skinning real fun, so for the meantime Ill keep skinning, and Im sure one day Ill get it xD I have planned a spotted dolphin next up, as I only just purchased MM, so yeaah~ My sister also wants a pink lion...Lol...

Edit done sometime during July: A little while later I did manage to get it working - But I used someone elses coding to do it, so I definitly wont be putting him up for download. I did however manage to get the coding for my sisters pink lion done, so perhaps sometime in the future I will re-do the coding~




As for cosplay, I am currently working on the pants for Song Summoner (I currently have a half made hat, a half made top, a half made corset and a half made pair of pants...Maybe I should stick to one thing xD) and brought material for Lukas "Sandplay of the Dragon' Dress~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...